The primary aim of this site is to provide an outlet to document my thoughts, experiences, and views within the arena of strength training and sports nutrition. On selfish front, I basically needed a way to implement some structure to what may otherwise remain as an aggregate of scattered notes and thoughts. As a bonus, I find writing to be therapeutic in nature and one of the primary avenues by which I refine my thoughts on a topic.
Blog posts will likely fall somewhere in the following spectrum:
- Models for approaching the training process
- Discussions on strength and conditioning related research
- Personal anecdotes as both coach and athlete
- My “position stand” on practical application based on both research and anecdote
- Training theory, and “things I think are probably true” but haven’t been solidified or proven
- My own training and competing
Thanks for following along. I hope you enjoy it!